Chris will you donate a signed book or artwork to our PTA
I am honored to help your school or charitable organization
raise funds to support educational causes and understand that all
requests are very worthwhile. Depending on availability we can send either autographed prints OR books. You may also request signed posters or prints for your media center if library funding is limited. Please comply with the guidelines below.
- Requests must be typed on association, company,
or school letterhead. Donated items will NOT be shipped to a home address.
- Include date, time, and
location of the event.
- Describe how the item will be used (silent auction,
live auction, raffle or door prize).
- If requesting artwork for your media center, please indicate how it will be displayed.
- Include organization or school contact (name,
phone number, address).
- Requests do not guarantee a donation.
- We do not support political parties.
- We do not support any organization that discriminates
due to color, sex, nationality or sexual orientation.
- Include $10 cash or money order (no personal checks) to pay the shipping and handling.
- All requests must be mailed directly to the address
below. (No e-mail please).
PO Box 205
Flushing, NY 11358-1428
**Please allow up to one month
to process your request.**
If Chris is making a visit to your school or a venue nearby, you can request that the donation be picked up at the scheduled location. Please contact Chris' school visit coordinator and a donation can be arranged.
Although we receive many more requests for support
than we can possibly fund, and some requests, therefore, are declined
even though they meet the requirements and are indeed worthwhile
endeavors. In an effort to assist as many school fund raisers and
charitable organizations as possible, we practice a system of rotated
giving. For instance, if we donated to your school one year, we
may be unable to donate again the following year in order to assist
another school. Thank you in advance for your understanding.